MODN
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MODN

MODN (Masters of Dueling Network we are members of dueling network and members of team MODN

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What this forum is about

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tj
Admin
Tj

What this forum is about Empty
PostSubject: What this forum is about   What this forum is about I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:49 am

Hi I'm Tj the owner of this Forum me and the co owner goppy44 are here to help you guys the members of Dueling network. We know Dueling network has its own forum but we are here to help and aid u tho the game. We will help u when it comes to Rulings, Making decks we will put a link in a forum for u to click on for the deck of your type water decks sycn decks hero deck whatever u want we'll work to find the right one for u. All we ask is u follow the rules listed below.

*Be nice to staff if im told u did something u should of its a ban without question.

*No profile pics that show parts of your body or anyones body that shouldn't be show.

*Do NOT missuse this website.

*Must sing-up to the forum to make a forum or message or comment

follow the rules and everything will be fine more rules will be made as we get more members so pls use the forums and have fun ur also allowed to use the chatbox.

Thank you and happy newyears everyone
Back to top Go down
https://modn94.board-directory.net
goppyrules
Admin
goppyrules

PostSubject: message from co admin   What this forum is about I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:11 am

hello this is goppy44. i would like to welcome any new users to the master of dueling network forum.

you CANNOT post any inappropriate comments, pictures, or use profanity.
please be respectful of others.
you can not threaten any member or admin on this website. result will be a permanent ban for any violators.
you are allowed to post any questions, card rulings, screen shots of deck, deck advice, POSITVE comments, card tips, deck help posts, or just a shout out to how awesome the forum is. if you have any questions, please pm me or tj on any questions you have have. and please do not hesitate to ask to help you on your deck. just post list of cards in deck and deck screen shot and the admins with myself will do our best to improve your deck and test them for you.
have fun on the forums
signed
goppy44
p.s. if you have my cheese, give it back. ITS MY CHEESE!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Darklord Asmodeus

Darklord Asmodeus

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about   What this forum is about I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07, 2012 5:56 pm

I am a blah. that is all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What this forum is about   What this forum is about I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What this forum is about
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MODN :: Forums-
Jump to: